05.12.2013 20:34, Dicebot пишет:
On Thursday, 5 December 2013 at 11:17:18 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
I don't see difference, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. What do
you think about it?

It depends on how bar uses foo. You should do public import of symbols
from foo if they are required to interact with bar public API. If foo is
only used as part of internal implementation, it should be kept private
and both modules imported explicitly.
Third module uses both Bar and Foo. So I should either import every module individually, or import Bar only but Bar should publicly import Foo - that's the question.