On 2013-12-06 14:25, Mafi wrote:

Thank you! This has helped and I linked my program. As it turned out dmd
invoked gcc to link and it supplied my -ldl argument first! I
copy-pasted that command into a shell and moved the -ldl to the very end
and it worked.

How do instruct dmd to do the same? As far as I understand the problem
is that I specified the full path to the Derelict lib files by hand for
each lib instead of using -L and -l. Libraries specifed like that are
put after the gilen linker flags and before the buitlin ones (-lphobos
etc). Is this a bug or is there any reason for dmd's behavior? It seems
very wrong to me.

I would say that linking order shouldn't matter. But for some reason it does. This not really my area of expertise but I know that others have had the same problem. You can try and search the newsgroups for linking order related problems.

--
/Jacob Carlborg