Am 22.12.2013 15:15, schrieb Amateur:
Yeah, I installed dub and ran commands "dub init main" and "dub fetch
--local gtk-d". It worked properly, but how to continue? I tried compile
simple app which contains only "import gtk.MainWindow;" and compiler
yells that source for this cannot be found.

What have I to do next?
I have installed Gtk+ libraries, dmd, dub and I ran too commands "dub
init main" and "dub fetch --local gtk-d".

You have to create a package.json file for you project and add gtk as a dependency.

See this page for further details: http://code.dlang.org/package-format

When you are done setting up the package.json call "dub init" and everything should be setup correctly.