On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 11:22:10 UTC, Chris wrote:
Is there a simple way to trick the compiler (e.g. with alias), if a keyword conflicts with a function/method, e.g. as in a HTML document:

alas, no. In my dom.d, I called that method "mainBody" instead...

If you are accessing a C function called body, you can access it using pragma mangle:

pragma(mangle, "body")
void cBody() { }

Still can't call it "body" in D, so have to add something, but the pragma mangle will make the name match up for the linker so it refers to the same C function.