Am 28.01.2014 03:40, schrieb Mineko:
I can't remember whether or not I've asked this.. But either way, is it
possible to "export" a class or a struct or something like you do with a
windows dll with a linux shared library (dll)?

You should be able to use classes from dynamic libraries just like you use classes from static libraries on linux. On windows the dll support is incomplete and it is not possible at the moment, to use a dll the same way as a static library. It is however possible to use factory functions on windows. But you will run into numerous other problems with windows dlls, so I don't recommend it.
In case you are interrested read: http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP45

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut