On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 at 07:20:52 UTC, Uranuz wrote:
I continue to practice with web applications on D and I have some questions about secure protocols of data transmissions. I don't have any experience with SSL/TLS so I need an advice how to get started. Is there any ready solution how to create client based on secured socket (for example HTTPS client). I would consider some existing C library with "good" interface. I was looking at libcurl but it looks confusing and couldn't make something that works.

P.S. I would be glad for any useful advice

If your goal is to write web applications in D, probably you should use a web-framework (like vibe.d) or a (fast/s)cgi interface over a well known server.

In our company we use D for web applications using fastcgi with nginx and lightppd. It works fine, also with https that is managed by nginx itself.