On Wednesday, 5 February 2014 at 22:13:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 February 2014 at 21:58:08 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
Members of a derived class T become inaccessible in NotNull!T with this approach. Do you have any clue to why?

aaah, of course, now alias this returns the base class instead of the derived one. We could possibly work around it with opDispatch forwarding to the methods... or think of a new approach for the implicit conversion.

blargh, i don't have a good answer right now

Thanks anyway.

If we get it right maybe we could propose it for Phobos :)

/Per