On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 07:53:44 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
Well, that seems quite unprofessional.. Not fixing bugs that makes parts of their repository unusable..

To be fair he wasn't able to reproduce the problem. It built fine on his box. They list automake 1.9 as the requirement so presumably he isn't running 1.13 and that's why he didn't run into it.

I'm hoping to fix it in 1.13 in a way that also works for earlier versions of automake. If I can I'll reopen an contribute a patch. Now if I can just figure out how automake works....