On 2/13/2014 8:09 PM, Meta wrote:
I'm using Windows 7 x64, but compiling 32-bit DMD. DMD compiles fine,
but the linker warns about a "Warning 9: Unknown Option : LA". After
that, when trying to compile Druntime, DMD chokes with this error:

Sounds like you're using an outdated OPTLINK. The /LA flag was added relatively recently and the newer DMD buildscripts use it.

Try updating your copy of DMC, maybe a newer one will have the up-to-date OPTLINK. Or just replace your DMC's OPTLINK with the one that comes with DMD 2.064.2:

http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2013/dmd.2.064.2.zip

"Assertion Failure: 'impl' on line 4930 in file 'mtype.c'".

I looked in the file, but all I could find on line 4930 was:

int TypeAArray::isZeroInit(Loc loc)
{
     return true;
}

Not sure what's up with that one, but I don't have any familiarity with mtype. Maybe it's just fallout from the earlier error?