On Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 16:26:28 UTC, Josh Phillips wrote:
On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 20:36:42 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan wrote:
Unless I am mistaken, it looks like the last time it was updated was in 2011. You'd probably have to update a bunch of stuff in the sources in order to get it to work properly.

I would recommend gtkD as a gui library.

I think you are mistaken. On bitbucket there are updates in october last year. Also I have heard lots of bad things about Gtk on windows.

and on OS X it is segfaults often, so gtk is no go for non linux