On Thursday, 20 February 2014 at 08:10:06 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 at 22:15:47 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
(...)
I just realized that I tried to build this on my Linode, where DMD tends to choke and die with anything Vibe-d related (basic Linodes have very little RAM). To many terminals open! Same code/build config work fine at my workstation.
(...)

Just a little heads up in case you begin experiencing the same issues as me. I've also choked my Linode and found out it's better to compile from my desktop. One problem though is that I'm running x86_64 on my desktop and x86 on my Linode. The compiled x86 program crashes on my desktop, but runs fine in my Linode. Took some time before I actually tried running the crashing program on Linode...

Thanks for the tip. My Host OS and my Linode are identical OpenSuse 13.1 (x86_64) and I did as you did (compile on my PC & then copy the executable to the Linode). So far, so good for me.