On Thursday, 20 February 2014 at 07:06:22 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 at 21:55:35 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 at 14:46:57 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
Spam spam
http://youtu.be/ZRUcTJC0D7M

Good stuff. Are you going to upload the older videos to this same channel?

Is that necessary? The playlist includes the previous videos too. The only difference is that the analytics is split across several accounts..?

Ah, I didn't realize the playlist did that.  I was thinking it'd
be hard to find the earlier videos from the newer ones if they
weren't in the same channel.