On Thursday, 20 February 2014 at 18:55:06 UTC, Frustrated wrote:
This should work. Just have to add the overrides and call the
base function(e.g., "override" insert and then call x's insert).

This at least gets the job done... I wonder if there is a better
way?

If you want a.Add() (insert() in the case of std.container.Array) to work correctly and be overloaded for both ints and floats, I don't think you have any choice beside implementing it yourself. This is exactly the kind of problem that multiple alias this could solve, but that's not implemented, so I guess you're out of luck. Like you said earlier, however, you can just create a template mixin that mixes in the Array functionality for any type you want, which is about as succint as you're going to get.