On Thursday, 6 March 2014 at 13:26:27 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
I add directx 9 support on DQuick and as some of renderer objects are declared as struct, it seems it can make them derives from an interface.

Need I use final class instead to avoid virtual methods?

PS: I am not planning to support run-time switch between OpenGL and directX renderers.

I'm not sure I understand the question, but here's some facts that might help:

struct methods are never virtual.
final class methods are never virtual.
structs do not support inheritance.

Is the indirection caused by using an interface+class going to be a performance problem?