I am loading my own small dynamic library of functions, using Runtime.loadLibrary in core.runtime and want an exception thrown in a function in the dynamic library to be caught close to where I call it, which is of course in the program that's doing the dynamic loading. How do I get the exception mechanism to collaborate properly in this situation? The document
http://dlang.org/phobos/core_runtime.html#.Runtime.loadLibrary
asserts that the runtime in the dynamic library is integrated with that in the main program, but any exception I throw in the dynamic library causes a fatal crash. Exceptions thrown in my main program are caught properly with no problems. I'm using DMD32 D Compiler v2.064 on windows, and I followed the advice in http://dlang.org/dll.html as well as having a proper winMain function as defined here http://wiki.dlang.org/D_for_Win32
.