Hi, I'm trying a prototype project at work and have been trying to find a good example of network programming in D. What I'm trying to do is have a separate thread to deal with the socket (calls .accept() for example), but I'd also like the thread to be responsive to the OwnerTerminated message coming from the parent thread (the daemon is shutting down, time to orderly tear down the threads). However, .accept is blocking, as is receive(). I'd rather not have to resort to polling each of the two. What's the community's standard approach to this problem?