On Wednesday, 21 May 2014 at 13:52:47 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 May 2014 at 11:45:57 UTC, Stefan Frijters wrote:
I would have expected the last case to work as well, but I get

testarr.d(20): Error: incompatible types for ((dfoo) * (ibar[])): 'double' and 'int[]'

Is this by design? It was very surprising to me, especially since all other combinations do seem to work.

Kind regards,

Stefan Frijters

Please file a bug, there's no reason for that not to work, it just needs to be implemented properly.

To me, it just feels reasonable that it is not allowed. What should be the correct type of the result? int[]? I thought double to int conversion was not allowed unless you explicitly asked for it.