On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 06:04:22 UTC, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

toString is a member of Tuple, and there's no way to override that externally.

Hi Jonathan,

Yeah, I'll probably just keep my locally cobbled version of typecons.d in my path. The other options would be hard going as I've got tuples printed from arrays and variant arrays etc as well as individually. It's just easier to hack the default library code, although not so elegant. You would think the promise of OO and Inheritance would make it easy and free us from hacks like this ;) That said, it's only a personal project so as long as it works, who cares?

Many Thanks for your reply
Steve D