On Monday, 7 July 2014 at 02:57:09 UTC, Frustrated wrote:
So, I took all the code surrounding the error message(which was a lot of code) and stuck it into one .d file.

No errors! Works as expected.

So, WTF?!?!

I guess now I have to attempt to split the code across modules to see WTF is going on? Maybe this is a modules issue. I know some of the code I'm using deals with module resolution and there was some talk in the main forum about changing something to do with modules.

Could this be the issue?

D really needs a better fing way to debug templates or improve the error messages. I'm dealing with about 20k lines of code spread across about 100 modules and the error messages are completely useless as when I put all the code surrounding what it says is causing the error, I do not get the error.

Realize, this code works fine in 2.064 so it's not a coding issue as if something magical with my fingers when I copy the code from the modules into a single .d file. Either something was "fixed" or something was "broke"... after all the work I spend trying to figure out what was causing the problem, I'm just as clueless.

Have you tried dustmite? It can also reduce source code split over several files.