On 2014-07-24 3:45 AM, Nikolay wrote:

Please let me know how you did it, because I know it's possible
with the DIY-cartridge they provide you(atleast it should be).

I tried it some time ago. It is possible but:
  - vibe.d requires a lot of memory for project compilation
  - it is hard to install additional libraries (it is not usual Linux
distrib)

You should compile and test on a CentOS 6.3 machine first and then write the cartridge using the wget command to move the same libevent package and the compiled vibe.d binary. You won't be able to compile on a cartridge.

Your cartridge would look like this:

https://github.com/Filirom1/openshift-cartridge-nodejs/blob/master/bin/setup