I am porting DerelictBGFX to linux, but I am having some problems. When I run the dub command in my example directory, I get the following error :

derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException@../../../.dub/packages/derelict-util-1.0.2/source/derelict/util/exception.d(35): Failed to load one or more shared libraries: libbgfx-shared-libRelease.so - libbgfx-shared-libRelease.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory libbgfx-shared-libDebug.so - libbgfx-shared-libDebug.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Here is the file I edited to detect those libaries : https://github.com/shrub77/DerelictBgfx/blob/master/source/derelict/bgfx/bgfx.d#L55

Here is the dub.json :
{
    "name": "00-helloworld",

    "sourcePaths": ["."],
    "targetType": "executable",
    "mainSourceFile": "helloworld.d",

    "dependencies":
    {
        "gfm:sdl2": ">=1.1.4",
        "derelict-bgfx": {"path": "../../", "version": "~master"}

Where should I put the *.so files so they can be detected properly by dub?

Rishub