On Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 16:09:25 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:04:01 +0000, Pavel wrote:

Thanks to all you folks who explained "in" operator for me. My bad. Let's focus on the real problem, which is JSON wrapper class. Is it
needed? Wouldn't it be better to get AA from parseJSON?

The following are valid JSON:

auto json1 = parseJSON(`1`);
auto json2 = parseJSON(`"foo"`);
auto json3 = parseJSON(`[1, 2, 3]`);

None of these fit naturally into an JSONValue[string] return type.

auto json4 = parseJSON(`true`);
This is a valid JSON also.

I know that as per JSON spec there's no boolean type specified, only separate true and false values, which are specified as type in http://dlang.org/library/std/json/JSON_TYPE.html, so I guess the only way to check boolean in JSONValue it is to write:

if (json4.type == JSON_TYPE.True) {
} else {
}

Am I right?