Hi,
I habe several self defined components in my Windows.
During resizing of the Windows, the Windows controls
gets ugly and then disappear. I want to implement
double buffering but found no obvious way to create
a memory canvas and after having done the drawing copying
It to the canvas of the control.

Current implementation looks this:

class TitleBox : PictureBox
{
    private Color startColor_ = SystemColors.darkGray;
    private Color endColor_ = SystemColors.white;

    protected override void onPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
    {
       Canvas c = e.canvas;
c.fillRectGradient(Rect(nullPoint, this.size), startColor_, endColor_, GradientFillRectMode.vertical);
       c.drawText(text, Rect(Point(2,2), this.size));

       super.onPaint(e);

Does anyone have an idea?

Kind regards
André