On Saturday, 20 September 2014 at 15:24:23 UTC, K.K. wrote:
On Friday, 19 September 2014 at 22:20:59 UTC, Cassio Butrico
wrote:
Hello everyone,
When I create and compile resouces to 32 works perfect, but when I try to compilat of 64 error
LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file.
I do not know if it has to do with comverter COFF to OMF.
can someone give me a light?
Thank you for your attention.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure dmd doesn't actually support or compile 64-bit, despite what it tries to tell
you.

If you really need 64bit than GDC will probably work.

DMD compila sim  para 64 b.
e roda perfeitamente.
so não consigo compilar os resources.

Obrigado por tentar me ajudado voce foi o unico que tentou.