On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 03:34:22 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

If it still doesn't work for you please show us a minimal program that demonstrates the problem.

Ali

Ok, the case is the follow, I updated my dmd compiler some days ago (after my mono crashed and I lost some of D files, I posted on this forum) and I can't reproduce the error anymore. What I remember it was about a template error and when I removed the immutable keyword it compiled. I tried really, but it doesn't give any error anymore and your code compile. :/