On Friday, 26 September 2014 at 11:16:01 UTC, Mathias LANG wrote:
On Thursday, 25 September 2014 at 23:08:53 UTC, SlomoTheBrave wrote:
a way around this is not to use anySatisfy nor the template, for example this works as expected:

[...]

My problem is that in this example, attributes are in the same order as the parameter. But this come from a code generator, which takes class defined by the user, so I have to assume they might not be in the correct order :)

Your problem is that you absolutely want to do some idiomatic D2 with std, instead, using a home-cooked static function it would work fine, as demonstrated by my example (currently you use an eponyme template, so basically it's just a function). If your aim is to highlight a bug then fill a bug report.