Update: I just did a manual cast. Still getting there error. Here's the new argument lists:

(void**, const(PaStreamParameters*), const(PaStreamParameters*), double, uint, uint, extern (C) int function(const(void)*, void*, uint, const(PaStreamCallbackTimeInfo)*, uint, void*), void*)

(void**, const(PaStreamParameters*), const(PaStreamParameters*), double, uint, uint, extern (C) int function(const(void)*, void*, uint, const(PaStreamCallbackTimeInfo)*, uint, void*), void*)

They're identical... unless I'm losing my mind. Yet still its "not callable using argument types"