On 2014-10-09 4:29 PM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
I think a good starting point would be Manu's std.simd module. I don't
know if he is still working on it, but a old version can be found here:

https://github.com/TurkeyMan/simd/blob/master/std/simd.d

That's a great reference! I can do a lot from that. I wish it wasn't an EDSL, makes it really hard to translate the simd code to D.

You can also find the druntime versions of ldc and gdc on github. For
example:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/druntime/blob/ldc/src/ldc/simd.di
https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC/blob/master/libphobos/libdruntime/gcc/builtins.d

Unforunately the gcc.buildints module seems to be generated during
compilation of gdc, so you might want to get a binary version or compile
it yourself to see the module.

OK, thanks !