On 10/23/14 1:08 PM, deed wrote:
// DMD v2.066.0
// All asserts pass (!)

Using equality is not a good idea with floating point.

The compiler will on a whim, or depending on whether it can inline or not, use higher precision floats, changing the outcome slightly.

I cannot say for certain whether this explains all the issues you have, the very last one seems troubling to me at least.

-Steve
  • Bug? deed via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug? deed via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug? Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug? deed via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Bug? Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Bug? deed via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Bug... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... deed via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Bug? H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Bug? deed via Digitalmars-d-learn