On Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 23:57:41 UTC, Mike wrote:
Does forum.dlang.org have an open source repository somewhere that we can contribute pull requests to, or are bug reports to recommended procedure.

I see that the left navigation menu needs updating, and I think we can wordsmith the forum descriptions a little to make it clearer where to post things.

Some other nice features like backtick(`) markup and the ability to collapse/expand threads are also on my mind at the moment.

Thanks for the support,

Mike

Are you going to use HTML in the posts? because neither Walter and probably forum maintainer wants to use it.