On Tuesday, 4 November 2014 at 18:53:33 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 November 2014 at 10:34:19 UTC, Jack wrote:
Here's the main file:
http://codepad.org/hu4r0ExB

and Here's the module:
http://codepad.org/ikXAzfdg

Dependencies are DerelictSDL and Tkd.

It's the most simple one I got that reproduces the error.

If you change the way SDL is initialised it works. Instead of doing:

   SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING);

do:

   SDL_Init(0);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_TIMER);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_AUDIO);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_JOYSTICK);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_HAPTIC);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_GAMECONTROLLER);
   SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_EVENTS);

Initialising the following exhibits the crash.

// SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_VIDEO);

So there must be an incompatibility with the video subsystem and tcl/tk.

So it seems. Thank you very much for helping me.
You were a big help.