On 11/10/2014 02:00 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

> (I kid you not, people
> actually exist who write code like this):

I know one of those people! They are from a different era. :)

>    int my_func(int arg) {
>            if (arg==1) {
>                    printf("One\n");
>                    }
>            else {
>                    printf("Not one\n");
>                    }
>            for (i=0; i<10; i++) {
>                    int x = i*2;
>                    do_something_else(x);
>                    }
>            }

Note especially how that last brace is there to get the unwary! :)

> I think I needed therapy after encountering this. :-P

Same here! At least they used curly brackets for single-statements in the code above. In my case, they are truly optional. :(

(By the way, do you happen to know whether there are Emacs coding styles that help with that syntax? I could use one.)

Ali