Am Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:54:45 +0000
schrieb "Dicebot" <pub...@dicebot.lv>:

> Apart from unused templates - yes. In abscence of .di files
> separate compilation only affects generated object files

I thought so and wonder how that will scale with large code
bases. Lately I found so many bugs and shortcomings that the
ice is growing thin. There's bugs with .di files, with
separate compilation, with SIMD, static dtors inside
templates... and no the uncertainty how D projects will scale
if the module with main imports the world. It makes me want to
switch to C++. :p
I hope Walter's idea of full lazy evaluation can help here.

--
Marco