On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 at 18:25:41 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Ali Çehreli:

Attempting to compile with a recent dmd git head causes segmentation fault. Any compiler crash is a compiler bug. Please report it at

 https://issues.dlang.org/

Ali

A first reduction for Bugzilla:

alias TypeTuple(T...) = T;
struct A {
    void foo() {}
}
template ItemProperty(item, string method) {
static if(__traits(getProtection, ItemProperty!(item, method)).stringof) alias ItemProperty = TypeTuple!(ItemProperty!(item, method));
}
void main() {
    auto l = ItemProperty!(A, "foo").length;
}

Bye,
bearophile

Thanks for the code revised version. I thought that the compiler crashes because I was trying to get the access of an overrided method.

Bogdan