On Monday, 5 January 2015 at 15:59:17 UTC, ixid wrote:
On Friday, 31 August 2012 at 22:52:13 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, September 01, 2012 00:40:25 deed wrote:
----
import std.random

void main() {}
---

results in:

Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D4core6memory2GC6qallocFkkZS4core6memory8BLkInfo_
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4core6memory2GC6extendFPvkkZk
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4core5bitop3bsrFNaNbkZi
--- errorlevel 3

What is wrong?

You druntime installation is bad due to some cruft left from a previous install (the installer obviously needs some work). If you used an installer, then uninstall dmd, make sure that it's completely removed, and then reinstall
it.

If you installed it manually, then make sure that you blow away druntime's import directory and then restore it with the current version of those files.

- Jonathan M Davis

I am having this issue now. What else would I need to do other than uninstall and reinstall D on Windows to get it working? I tried that and it's not fixed it. Importing std.random in my own module which is in the project directory fails to find the symbol while importing std.algorithm works fine. Importing std.random in main.d works fine as well.

Error   1       Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D7objects12__ModuleInfoZ

How do you build your program? Dmd, rdmd, Dub, etc.?