On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 20:30:41 UTC, Paul wrote:
On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 20:20:21 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
note the single quotes in your code: that is where it all goes wrong. i don't know where you got that quotes from, but this is not a valid SQL
syntax for `CREATE TABLE`. ;-)

Thank you, I thought it might be something obvious - that will teach me to cut and paste code! :D

Hint: Put the SQL in a file create_people.sql and import it into your code via the import statement:

string sql = import("create_people.sql"); // you'll need a correct -J compiler switch

That way you can easily test if it's correct on the commandline. It's .read <filename> in the sqlite3 shell.

  • Sqlite Paul via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Sqlite ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Sqlite Paul via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Sqlite Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d-learn