On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 23:29:11 UTC, Foo wrote:
On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 23:13:05 UTC, anonymous wrote:
On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 23:04:25 UTC, Foo wrote:
Don't understand me wrong. My code is not perfect, but maybe it can be helpful for someone.

As it is right now, I fear it may do more harm than good.

Always the same in this newsgroup. You want to help as good as you can (even if it's not perfect) and all you get are subliminal messages... :)

I'm regret that I tried to help, I will delete this repo as far as possible. :)

Please don't do that. Even if the code has some errors, it was a helpful and useful module I can work with. I'm sure others may feel the same way =)

Stick and Stones.