Thanks a lot!

Kind regards
André

On Tuesday, 10 March 2015 at 08:40:28 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 07:24:52 Andre via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
Hi,

with the new beta I get the warning I should use
std.algorithm.sort instead the .sort property. I thought the
std.algorithm.sort method is used in this example?

void main()
{
  import std.algorithm: sort, uniq, map;
  import std.array: array;

  string[] arr = ["A","B","B","C"];

  string[] result = arr
      .map!(n => n) // minified
      .array
      .sort
      .uniq
      .array;
}

I want to use the sort template with the default less "a < b"
without specifying !("a < b")

.sort on an array is going to use the built-in sort property. You need to use parens if you want to use the function in std.algorithm with an array
and UFCS, e.g.

arr.sort();

- Jonathan M Davis