On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 10:13:12 UTC, Théo Bueno wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 08:16:17 UTC, zhmt wrote:
Now , my question is:
How to get the position it crashes?
Or get the method call stack?

If you are developing under Linux, you can use GDB to debug your D apps, just like any C/C++ program. Make sure you are compiling in debug mode in order to have debug symbols in your binary.

Under Windows, there is Mago with VisualD.

Please refer to this page for more details on available debuggers : http://wiki.dlang.org/Debuggers

If you don't know how to use these debuggers, there is a lot of documentation available on the web :)

Ok,Thanks. I want to try to compile in debug mode first. I will try GDB later if the debug mode fails.