On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 00:41:50 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
Yeah, it is not very intuitive. But it works.

Thanks.

Next question - how can I correctly deal with inconsiderately chosen JSON field names like 'private' (which conflict in a struct declaration with D language keywords). A hack is to do a search and replace on the JSON before presenting it to vibe.d, but I wondered if there was a better way. Incidentally, vibe doesn't seem to like my replacing private with private_ - whereas privateX works.

Laeeth.

Use the @name attribute:

http://vibed.org/api/vibe.data.serialization/name