On Tuesday, 14 April 2015 at 01:31:27 UTC, Etienne wrote:
I'm currently experiencing Out Of Memory errors when compiling in DMD on Windows

Has anyone found a way to compile a DMD x86_64 compiler on Windows?

I've been having this same issue.
Over-use of CTFE is what's causing it on my part, to fix it, I've had to split my CTFE functions out into a seperate runtime tool (to make use of GC goodness. See people, GC is good! :))

The tool will print the code that my CTFE functions would normally generate to a file, and then use import to get it back into my main application.

Bit of a mess, but it works.

Dunno if this will help with your situation, as not sure if CTFE is causing it.