bitwise <bitwise....@gmail.com> writes:
> I am trying to interface to C++, and getting linker errors. Below are
> my 3 source files and 2 build scripts with their associated
> errors. Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Hi, I think both examples need libstdc++ added when you link
(-L-lstdc++).  That should resolve the missing C++ operators.

For script1.sh with ldc2 I see an extra underscore in C++ mangled names.
You must be on OS X.  ldc was just fixed in merge-2.067 branch to remove
an extra underscore on OS X.  If you want to experiment, you can build
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/tree/merge-2.067 and check it out.
There are still a few tests to reolve, but it works pretty well for me.
--
Dan