On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 at 15:06:17 UTC, Jeremiah DeHaan wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 at 09:26:37 UTC, jkpl wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 at 07:57:40 UTC, Jeremiah DeHaan wrote:
Just curious, but I was wondering if there was a 2.067 DDMD available for download somewhere for Windows. If not, then are there any special build instructions I need to build it? I kind of just want to try a couple of things, so I would rather I not have to build it if I can avoid it.

the 2.067 ddmd is available as a static library. For the moment it only includes the lexer and the parser:

https://github.com/yebblies/ddmd

it does not require anything specific to build: pass the sources, set the -lib switch, maybe set the warnings/depreciations to off because there are some small syntax issues (C-stle array or switch case fallthrough).

Yes, I was aware of this, but I actually want it as a compiler.

oops, i was not sure of you being a noob even if i saw your avatar many times here. Sorry. Just ask to someone of the core...