On Thursday, 23 April 2015 at 12:14:59 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 4/23/15 5:54 AM, Jens Bauer wrote:
:) When having a PowerPC based Mac, you're living in a land of "no support".

yikes! time for an upgrade :)

:)

I'm only staying with my PPC Mac for two reasons: My PCB design software and Photoshop CS2. I don't like Photoshop CS3 and later, so I'll need to stick with this. But my plan is to migrate as much as I can to ARM; then I'll be using a Cortex-A desktop computer. -The Firefly with 4GB RAM is close, but I really want a 88SE9230 S-ATA controller from Marvell too. ;)

You can't use something like this? http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

Wow, I thought they stopped making builds at v20! -I'm pretty sure they said on the Web-site that v20 was the last build. But this is great, thank you for letting me know. I've downloaded it (though a bit slow) it appears to work.

In my attempt to make a read-access on my git repositories, I upgraded both Gitolite and git to latest versions; but I still didn't succeed in making it possible to clone without a SSH key.

The most important thing, though, is that D-programmers now have a starting point for the STM32F4xx. It should be easy to adapt the same sources to other MCUs. I'm planning on adding support for some of the LPC microcontrollers myself.
  • Startup files for STM32F4xx Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Startup files for ST... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Startup files fo... Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Startup file... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Startup ... Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Sta... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Sta... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... tom via Digitalmars-d-learn