The paste is still there.

readf leaves the \n from pressing enter in stdin, which gets read
by the next function that's accessing it.

I answered a similiar question in another thread:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/jwxfaztgsyzwqpzaj...@forum.dlang.org

I see two other mistakes in your code as well:
1. I'm pretty sure you want to pass print_human_list and add_new_human a reference to the human_list array. Just add "ref" before "Human[] human_list".
void print_human_list(ref Human[] human_list)

2. In D there exists something called switch fallthrough. Just add a "break;" after each case and only the matching block will be executed.
case('A'):
   add_new_human(human_list);
   break;

Willkommen in der D Community. ;)