On Monday, 4 May 2015 at 03:57:04 UTC, bitwise wrote:
I'll probably go with "in ref". I think "escape proof" is probably a good default. Not to mention, easier to type ;)

FYI I'm unsure how well `scope` storage class is currently implemented because it's in a state of flux at the moment as far as I know. `in ref` still helps document your intent of the parameter however.

It's hard to track this down exactly because scope has so many different meanings in D, making it difficult to search for - at least one of them has been deprecated.