On Tuesday, 9 June 2015 at 00:22:09 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn <
digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com> wrote:

The easiest way is to not use search paths, and instead pass all the modules you want compiled to the compiler directly. Then it will look for the module name declaration instead of the directory/filename layout.

Could you be more specific, perhaps with a command line example?
If I understand correctly, what you suggest doesn't bode well with separate
compilation.

Really, I think the easiest would be a flag to disable including current
directory implicitly in search path

dmd main.d ..\foo.d

this will use base\foo.d dmd won't know base\bar\foo.d exists.