On Sunday, 28 June 2015 at 05:04:48 UTC, DlangLearner wrote:
I will convert a Java program into D. The original Java code is based on the class RandomeAccessFile which essentially defines a set of methods for read/write Int/Long/Float/String etc. The module std.stream seems to be a good fit for this job, but in its documentation, it is marked deprecated. So I'd like to know what is the replacement for this module. If I don't use this module, what is the other apporach I should use. Thanks for help.

You can use std.stream. There is no candidate to replace it. Even if tomorrow someone comes with one, it has to be reviewed, accepted in std.experimental and after a while it would totally replace the old one. I think it's safe to say that std.stream will exist for at least 2 years in its current shape.