On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 at 14:05:57 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 at 13:46:24 UTC, wobbles wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 at 13:00:45 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 at 12:40:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
[...]

I downloaded the zip, added linux/bin64 to PATH, tried compiling a hello world and got:

usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l:libphobos2.a

That's when I started trying to set the configuration but nothing seems to work.

Atila

Have you run dmd from the directory you unzipped it to?
libphobos2.a is in there I think, so ld wouldn't be able to find it.

Just did, didn't work. Tried it from lib64 and lib32 as well, nothing.

Atila

Hmm, I'll setup a VM later this evening to test, see if I can figure it out. This really should be easier.