On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 17:04:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:28:15 UTC, learn wrote:

I'm slowly working on getting them into the standard library. I'm probably one or two more weekends away from getting it to work (it is harder than I thought because the stdlib's build system sucks and there's an incomplete patchwork in there that needs to be cleaned up first too).

In the mean time... there is a port of the mingw headers somewhere, but I don't know where anymore. maybe try searching dlang win32...

Or you can just declare functions and structs as needed. I did that in simpledisplay.d for Win32, opengl, and X11 bindings:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/simpledisplay.d#L3596

thank you for the information - and please announce it when you are finished.